How To rotate a PDF on android
Easy-to-use PDF software
Explore the whole new way of managing and editing documents online quickly and with a higher accuracy level.
How To Rotate A PDF On Android in minutes
- Upload, add or export your file directly from a browser.
- Take advantage of a rich set of editing tools: add, remove, annotate, highlight, or blackout text.
- Build interactive PDF forms and collect information from your customers.
- Add a legally-binding signature to validate the document.
- Protect and limit access to your document by setting a password and adding a watermark.
- If you got stuck in the middle of editing and want to get information on How To Rotate A PDF On Android, visit our Help Center.
- Personalize your documents by adding your personal or company branding.
- Invite other parties to sign and fill out the forms.
- Go through the document and check it for errors.
- Choose any convenient way to save, share or send your document to the government agencies.
If you want to learn How To Rotate A PDF On Android, our tool will be of great help. You will get a whole suite of features at your fingertips that will help you stay more productive and eliminate paperwork forever.
Video instructions - How To Rotate A PDF On Android
Instructions and Help about How to rotate a PDF on android
PDF complete how to rotate pages in a PDF document let's open a PDF document this is a horse report to 12 page document let's look at it in thumbnail view notice the red border around this page if I click the second page it puts a red border around it so the red border indicates it's the selected or current page to rotate the page we can use the edit rotate menu we can right click and select rotate pages or we can simply click the rotate pages button on the menu bar look at our options current page that's the one with the red border rotate it clockwise okay there you go it's rotated quarter-turn let's go ahead and rotate it back so we select counterclockwise make sure current page is selected and it's back to where it was we can also rotate using the command invert which means that the page will be rotated 180 degrees we'll go ahead and undo that and we can also rotate a range of pages click pages from 1 to let's say 3 okay and notice that pages 1 through 3 have been rotated we can also select all pages with certain criteria for example portrait pages we rotate all of the portrait pages that would be the entire document and we can also select all and rotate just the even pages and as you can see just the even pages are rotated and that's how we rotate pages and we can save our changes by clicking save if we save the document with the same name then our changes will be saved to that document or we can give it a new name and that way our original document will remain unchanged as you can see here this is the...
How to Rotate a PDF on Android: What You Should Know
If this is your first time accessing the mobile site, please read the FAQ first and then click the link below.
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.