How To Rotate PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I rotate a PDF and save changes in Rotate Pdf Reader?
You can rotate a pdf file or page in Rotate Pdf Reader but cannot save it. For that purpose you need to install advanced version of Rotate Pdf Pro.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Rotate PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Rotate PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Rotate PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Rotate PDF: All You Need to Know
You need to install Rotate PDF Pro to print pages as PDF and to create pages as images.