How To Rotate PDF on the iPhone
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Rotate PDF on the iPhone with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Rotate PDF on the iPhone.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Rotate PDF on the iPhone with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Video instructions - Rotate PDF On The IPhone
Instructions and Help about - Rotate PDF on the iPhone
Everybody so in this video i'm going to be showing you how to rotate the pdf right here on your iphone no extra apps needed so open up the files application that should be already on your iphone and i will go ahead and save the pdf to the files application here and once you have that go ahead and tap on it so i download this one from the internet just to show you so if you actually pull over from the left-hand side you're going to get this little menu here and if you tap let's go ahead and rotate this top one here i'm going to press three dots and then i'm going to rotate it to the right so now that one is displaying correctly but this one here i want to do the bottom one also just tap on that page of the pdf press the three dots and then press rotate right and this is pretty cool for getting it laid out exactly the way that you want it to look i say you want to add a page to this pdf maybe some instructions remember just swipe over from the left and then go ahead and press those three dots and now you see these different options here let's go ahead and go to insert blank uh blank page it's going to put the blank page here at the bottom and so let's say i want to actually add a note here you can write on it or draw whatever you want to do let's say that i want to add a text box here and now i'm going to go ahead and just tap on that and press edit and maybe i want to say handout to neighbors oops here we go...
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.